American Protestant Churches are Charmingly Simple

 American Protestant Churches are Charmingly Simple


I consider myself to be a Roman Catholic but only nominally. I am Christian but my mentality is more Buddhist than Christian as I care more about self-purging and self-control over mercy. I have critiqued the simple architecture of Protestant churches many times. I want grandeur not simplicity.

However, there is something beautiful in the simple nature of many American churches. In December 2024, I went to Manassas Pentacostal Church. It is along one of the main roads heading out of Manassas. It is a simple brick building, and it has steeple with a cross on the top. The light was just prefect for a photograph so here it is.

Beauty is in the simple things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The results of peace of Azerbaijan: Armenia makes peace with Pakistan

Egypt's plan to create Gaza Security Force may not pass Israel's political blockade

What should be in Ukraine and Russia Peace Treaty to end the Russo-Ukraine War